Thursday, June 6, 2019

Healthy brain with Mushrooms intake


Because of its nutritional value, especially the richness in antioxidants and its diverse culinary techniques, mushrooms have always been used around the world as the loved ingredient. They belong to the family of Fungi. The high nutritional components of the mushrooms help them to defend themselves against their enemies and to survive in the environment. This fact can support that they have the potential to enhance our body’s defense mechanism for our health and well-being.

Although not all the classes of mushrooms are edible, they all have their nutrition content. For instance, all mushrooms contain beta glucans that have been found to help fight inflammation and aid the immune system. Also, they are rich in antioxidants that protect cell health. Some mushrooms are also having the potential to fight against breast and other hormone-related cancers as they contain an enzyme called aromatase that inhibits the production of estrogen.

Mushrooms also support the mental health of a person. It has been used effectively in Chinese Traditional Medicine (Lion’s Mane) and is still a potent food for patients with various brain and neurocognitive disorders. It is said that they activate an important peptide known as ‘Nerve Growth Factors (NGF)’ which is essential for the growth, survival, and maintenance of the brain neurons.
It has been observed that eating mushrooms reduces the risk for mild cognitive impairment (M.C.I.), a type of memory impairment that is often a precursor of Alzheimer’s disease as it has a potential preventive measure to slow cognitively decline and neurodegeneration in the elderly. Some other age-related health conditions such as loss of short-term memory and visual recognition memory seem to be supported effectively by adding the mushrooms in their food.

With the conclusions from various researches on various varieties, it is believed that an amino acid called ergothioneine (ET), which has been found in almost all the tested varieties, is associated with this correlation. ET is a unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound that we are unable to synthesize. The level of ET decreases with the age and results in cognitive dysfunction. Thus, it is advised to have mushroom intake in your food and thus, delay the onset of cognitive dysfunctions in later years. Some of the varieties of Mushroom with health benefits include Lion’s Mane, Shiitake, golden mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, white button mushrooms, dried mushrooms, and canned button mushrooms.

3 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love  Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s obvious some patients with HIv are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not cure it permanently. I have been with the virus for years until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr james Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was cured of HIV/AIDS. All thanks to  this Great Dr James, for healing meI've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including  Bipolar,Rosacea,Psoriasis/ Shingles, Lupus, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,aSyndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes. herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was Cured of hiv and my aunt and her husband were cured from Cancer by  the same Dr James who uses natural herbs and roots extracts to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER  SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 7days later after the usage of his herbal medicine , I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I was tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will  cure you from any diseases you are suffering from, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..Dr James herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day to all am From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua herbal center the powerful herbal doctor that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Hpv,diabetes,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,I contacted him based on the testimonies I saw on the internet, I was cured by him too, kindly contact him today through his email. He can help you. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank you Dr Itua herbal center for your kind help in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Healthy brain with Mushrooms intake

Because of its nutritional value, especially the richness in antioxidants and its diverse culinary techniques, mushrooms have always...